We are proud to use, and have at our disposal, the latest technologies and facilities to deliver high-quality services to our clients.
Our state-of-the-art laboratories use cutting-edge equipment, such as the IncuCyte® Live Cell Analysis System for visualization and quantification of cell behavior over time. Our specialist histology facilities include the Akoya Biosciences® Vectra Polaris™ Automated Quantitative Pathology Imaging System, capable of multispectral image analysis of up to nine markers on one section (9-plex). We also have Creoptix® WAVEdelta and Biacore 8K and T200 Biosensors (GCI and SPR) Systems, allowing us to deliver high-throughput, quality binding data when screening and characterizing small molecules and biologics, enhancing our biophysical capabilities.
Thanks to our strong links with the University of Edinburgh, we can also provide readouts from highly-specialized equipment, such as the NanoString nCounter® Analyzer, for multiplex readouts enabling simultaneous DNA, RNA and protein analysis.
Please get in touch to learn more about our specialist equipment and analytical techniques.
Some of the equipment we use in our advanced laboratories:
- Two Attune NxT Acoustic Focusing Cytometers and autosamplers (allow 11-colour flow cytometry)
- Two IncuCyte® Live Cell Analysis Systems
- Luminex® MAGPIX® System
- Eppendorf EpMotion® Liquid Handling System
- 10x Genomics® Chromium™ System
- Bio-Rad S3™ Cell Sorter
- Applied Biosystems QuantStudio 5 Real-Time PCR System
- MSD MESO QuickPlex SQ120
- Creoptix WAVEdelta
- Cytiva Biacore 8K SPR System
- Cytiva Biacore T200 SPR System
- PerkinElmerVectra® Polaris™ Automated Quantitative Pathology Imaging System
- Leica Biosystems Bond Rx
- Leica Biosystems Bond III (x2) (fully automated IHC and ISH multiplex stainer)
- Zeiss Axioscope 2 and Olympus BX51
- Leica Microsystems THUNDER Imager 3D Live Cell & 3D Cell Culture & 3D Assay