We are pleased to offer Malvern Panalytical classroom training, a unique opportunity to better understand the techniques, theory and practical application of your MS3000.
The purpose of these training courses are to provide a basic framework to acquire the skill set to:
• Understand the basics of the technique and the instrumentation used in the measurement
• Design an experiment in a systematic and scientific manner to obtain good data
• Perform pre-measurement sample preparation and post-measurement software analysis
• Interpret data and troubleshoot issues
• Gain knowledge of what international norms may apply to the technique and other reference material
• Receive specific assistance in any application issues
Complimentary breakfast and lunch will be provided; the customer is responsible for all other costs – hotels, transport, additional meals outside of what is provided.
We reserve the right to cancel this course due to low enrollment, weather, etc.
- June 04 2019 - June 05 2019
08:00 - 16:00
(GMT-05:00) Eastern [US & Canada]
- United States
- Hilton Garden Inn Newtown Square Radnor, 3743 West Chester Pike, Newtown Square, Pennsylvania, PA, USA, 19073
- Art der Veranstaltung:
- Classroom based training