Two full days (16 hours) of comprehensive training.
What You Will Learn:
- ASD spectrometer instrument basics
- Introduction to NIR
- Indico Pro software
- Chemometrics analysis (Grams IQ and IQ Predict)
- Regression analysis
- Data conversion
- Data import and model building
Who Should Attend and Why:
- ASD instrument users of all levels who need to learn more about qualitative and quantitative analysis
- Enhance the value and utility of your VIS/NIR spectrometer
- Turn your raw data into real time usable and valuable information
- Group Training Sessions
- Price includes group use of an ASD demo spectrometer, but attendees are encouraged to bring their own instrument if desired.
- If the offered dates, or group format do not fit into your schedule, please contact your sales representative to schedule a custom training that works for you.
Your Instructors: A member of ASD’s SummitCAL Solutions Team, experts in spectroscopy and the use of ASD instrumentation for a wide
range of applications
If the dates or group format do not fit into your schedule, please contact your sales representative to schedule a custom training that works for you