- Sales Engineer Norway
- Malvern Panalytical is seeking a highly-motivated, commercially driven Sales Engineer to expand the current sales activities in Norway. The successful candidate will be dedicated to promote and sell the whole range of Malvern Panalytical’s products and analytical solutions in Norway. He/she must be able to develop and propose the optimal solution in order to present a value-added proposition to our customers.
About this position
Step into a high-tech world with a strong focus on innovation! Malvern Panalytical technologies are used by scientists and engineers in a wide range of industries and organizations to solve the challenges associated with maximizing productivity, developing better quality products and getting them to market faster. Our mission is to create superior, customer-focused solutions and services to deliver tangible economic impact through chemical, physical and structural analysis of materials.
Over the years we have built up a solid reputation as a worldwide leading supplier of analytical instrumentation and software. Malvern Panalytical has multiple locations all over the world, we are working in an environment where we value integrity, empowerment, customer focus, restless innovation and high performance. Are you the one who is willing to work in this environment and share your talents with your future colleagues?
Malvern Panalytical is seeking a highly-motivated, commercially driven Sales Engineer to expand the current sales activities in Norway. The successful candidate will be dedicated to promote and sell the whole range of Malvern Panalytical’s products and analytical solutions in Norway. He/she must be able to develop and propose the optimal solution in order to present a value-added proposition to our customers.
The candidate will be engaged in supporting our existing customer base as well as identifying and developing new markets, business and application fields, -both in research and industry (production control). The successful candidate will report directly to the Business Manager in Scandinavia located in Uppsala.
• Meet or exceed order income and profit targets;
• Achieve high level of customer satisfaction, develop and strengthen long-term business relationships with customers;
• Reporting on the sales process and market trends.
• BSc/MSc/PhD degree in chemistry, physics or materials science;
• Preferably experience in Sales and in offering value added proposals to customers in various segments, especially in the pharmaceutical and chemical industries;
• Experience in analytical techniques is preferred;
• Willingness to travel locally as well as within Scandinavia and the rest of Europe;
• Fluent in Norwegian and English, written and spoken combined with excellent communication skills.
• Customer oriented attitude and excellent commercial skills;
• Self-reliant, drive and competitive spirit, team-player.
• An interesting job in an international high-tech company;
• Company car and bonus plan;
• Expand and build global insight in the high-tech world of our customers.