Are you passionate about solving formulation challenges? Are you looking for fresh ideas? Would you like to discover up and coming talent?
Malvern Panalytical has once again teamed up with the Royal Society of Chemistry’s Particle Characterization Interest Group (PCIG) to bring you The FORGE, a unique conference for formulation scientists.
About the FORGE
The FORGE returns March 23-24, 2022 – this time as a hybrid conference. You can either join us live in The MAC Theatre, Belfast, for the full in-person experience OR you can opt to join as an online attendee with access to all the live sessions and interactive networking opportunities.
We have a great line-up of plenary speakers, and the bulk of the program will be delivered by students and early career scientists. We hope you can join us to learn, network, and support the next generation of leaders in the field of particle characterization.
Exploring particle characterization
Particles play a crucial part in the technologies that enable the modern world to function - and particle characterization is key to understanding and optimizing these technologies. Of course, successful particle characterization means making the right measurement, at the right time, with the right tools. But how can you be sure what ‘right’ really looks like?
The theme of The FORGE 2022 is: making the right measurement at the right time.
We’re working hard to build a program featuring three tracks, with over 20 talks. The tracks will revolve around these three areas:
- Designing your formulation
- Making your formulation
- Understanding your formulation
The FORGE will be attended by like-minded scientists and researchers with similar interests, you’ll have the opportunity to network with them, discuss your particle characterization research and learn from others, and maybe form collaborations. The network you build could result in long-lasting friendships or even future employment.
Of course, we understand that travel policies are ever-changing, and that personal circumstances may also limit your ability to travel. That’s why you can opt to join as an online attendee. You’ll have access to all the live sessions and lots of opportunities to interact and network with other virtual attendees.
Confirmed plenary speakers are:
- Richard Tweedie, Chair, PCIG – United Kingdom
- Johnathan Seville, University of Birmingham – United Kingdom
- Kathy v.d. Woude-Sanders, Organon – Netherlands
- Anita Schjøll Brede, Iris.ai – Denmark
- Brian Glennan, APC – Ireland
- Chandresh Malde, Johnson Matthey – United Kingdom
- Professor Mingzhong Li, De Montford University – United Kingdom
- Dimitrios Lamprou, Queens University, Belfast - United Kingdom
Who should attend?
- PhD Students and early career formulation scientists looking to build their network and gain experience attending scientific conferences
- Formulation scientists from industry and academia looking to discover new talent and fresh ideas
What you will learn?
- Discover the latest research by current students and recent graduates working in the field of pharmaceutical formulations
- Discover new and upcoming talent and collaboration partners