We are pleased to offer our Malvern Further Education program, a unique opportunity to better understand the techniques, theory and practical application of your NTA.
The purpose of these training courses are to provide a basic framework for new users of the technique to acquire the skill set to:
• Understand the basics of the technique and the instrumentation used in the measurement.
• Understand how to design an experiment in a systematic and scientific manner to obtain good data.
• Understand the basic workings of the software and where to get assistance if necessary.
• Understand how to interpret (and reprocess, if necessary) data, the terms on the standard report, and to troubleshoot issues.
• Gain a knowledge of what international norms may apply to the technique and other reference material.
• Get specific assistance in any application issues.
Complimentary breakfast and lunch will be provided; the customer is responsible for all other costs – hotels, transport, additional meals outside of what is provided. We reserve the right to cancel this course due to low enrollment, weather, etc.