We are pleased to offer Malvern Panalytical classroom training, a unique opportunity to better understand the techniques, theory and practical application of your Mastersizer 3000.
The purpose of these training courses are to provide a basic framework to acquire the skill set to:
• Understand the basics of the technique and the instrumentation used in the measurement
• Design an experiment in a systematic and scientific manner to obtain good data
• Perform pre-measurement sample preparation and post-measurement software analysis
• Interpret data and troubleshoot issues
• Gain knowledge of what international norms may apply to the technique and other reference material
• Receive specific assistance in any application issues
Complimentary breakfast and lunch will be provided; the customer is responsible for all other costs – hotels, transport, additional meals outside of what is provided.
We reserve the right to cancel this course due to low enrollment, weather, etc.
- August 06 2019 - August 07 2019
08:00 - 16:00
(GMT-06:00) Central [US & Canada]
- United States
- Four Points By Sheraton Chicago O'Hare, 10249 W Irving Park Road, Schiller Park, IL, USA, 60176
- Event type:
- Classroom based training
- Mastersizer 3000
- Laser Diffraction