Malvern Panalytical is proud to roll out the market’s first ever bespoke XRD training for pharmaceutical companies. Special care has been taken to design this programme, using pharmaceutical examples and challenges. This online course would not be possible without the hours of feedback and content curation by our esteemed pharmaceutical industry experts, Prof T N Gururow and Dr K Vyas. Look forward to an informative and hands-on training. This programme is a great booster for employee development as well as succession planning. That is why we strongly encourage companies to send a team of employees for this bespoke programme.
This is level 1 of a 2-part programme. It will cover both theory and hands-on tutorials on XRD analysis in pharmaceuticals. For instance good sample preparation practices, optimal XRD tools for best quality analysis as well as data analysis and tutorials. Topics covered include polymorphism, crystallinity and amorphous quantification, cluster analysis, BitMap conversion and more. Attendees can consider attending the level 2 programme on advanced XRD analysis in pharmaceuticals. More information can be found here.
As part of this bespoke programme, the first ever in the market, you will receive these benefits:
- Certificate of attendance
- Relevant XRD literature
- FREE HighScore Plus trial software
- If you are keen to receive more advanced level training on polymorphism analysis, indexing, structure solution analysis, join our level 2 programme
- Indicate your interest to receive a course quotation
Want more privacy & tailored learning? Opt for group training for your company
- Enjoy the above-mentioned benefits PLUS
- Get added engagement opportunities with our experts. All with the privacy and freedom to consult with our specialists
- SOPs that are tailored to your process
- Receive a tailored programme discussing your company's specific challenges and data
- Talk to us about pricing and preferred dates.