We reserve the right to cancel the course even after the registration closing date, in case of restrictions regarding the covid-19 given by the local government. Please contact us at email@example.com if you prefer for us to conduct a dedicated event for your company.
Interested to improve and optimize the use of your XRF spectrometer?
After you have perfected sample preparation and data collection, it's time for mastery of data analysis and interpretation using the software. SuperQ Version 5x is the software platform used for analysis and control of Malvern Panalytical's Wavelength Dispersive XRF (WDXRF) spectrometers including the Axios, PW2400, MagiX series. The SuperQ Software Training course is aimed at personnel interested in learning step-by-step procedure of using the software for various aspects of running their XRF system. It is a 3-day course, with hands-on experience in using the software. Attendees will have access to a PC to learn how to setup programs, analyse data from an XRF system. For a better understanding of XRF applications, participants will also get a chance to see live remote demonstrations from our applications laboratory too. It is expected that participants are already familiar with Malvern Panalytical XRF and have basic knowledge of XRF Spectrometry.
Can't attend this programme in October? Consider attending the programme in May 2021.
- Early bird (by 30 Jun) / Special academia rate: AUD3,300 excluding GST
- Usual price: AUD 3,700 excluding GST
Which will include the below:
- Classroom training – hands on with PCs
- Course Notes (soft and hard copy)
- SuperQ Reference Manual (Soft copy)
- Certificate of Achievement
- Measurement type:
- October 13 2021 - October 15 2021
09:00 - 17:00
Western Australia Time [Australia]
- Event type:
- Online training
- X-ray Fluorescence (XRF)
- User Application and Monitor programs setup
- Optimising measurement conditions with given hardware
- Calibration methods, applying matrix and other correction factors for fine tuning
- Sample preparation handling in SuperQ
- Sample measuring and optimising batch programs
- Results retrieval, evaluation and optimising databases
- Qualitative Analysis and introduction to Omnian Standardless quantitative analysis
- Diagnosis of calibration related issues with SuperQ
- Using TCM and SuperQ softwares for XRF diagnostics
Hari Bhaskar, Application Specialist and Process and Automation Solutions Manager
Hari is currently based in Australia managing the Application business for Australia and provides product support for process and lab automation solutions across the Asia Pacific region. He holds a Bachelor's degree in Engineering and has been working with the company for the last 20 years in various capacities - Service, Sales, Application and Product Support. He has worked with customers from various segments including cement, mining, metals, pharmaceuticals, academia, oil and petrol chemicals, service labs and more, providing advice on Malvern Panalytical’s fusion sample preparation, XRF, XRD, CNA solutions for their applications. Hari has sound product knowledge and extensive experience in method development using our X-ray instruments for a wide range of application areas.
Hari is the Course Director for not only “SuperQ XRF software”, but also other courses like “XRF at the workplace” and “HighScore XRD software”. Contact Hari at firstname.lastname@example.org
Who should attend?
- XRF Chemists or Operators who are using the Malvern Panalytical WDXRF system and wanting to involve in calibrating the system and troubleshooting
- Beginners with some basic knowledge of the theory of XRF Spectrometry and wish to start working on SuperQ and WDXRF
- SuperQ users wanting to improve their expertise in using the software to explore more capabilities
Benefits of attending:
- Opportunity to refresh your knowledge in using SuperQ software
- Professional training and certificate for laboratory staff
- Learning new methods in calibration setup and diagnosis using SuperQ
- Improves reasoning and decision making on routine XRF analysis issues
- Opportunity to network with peers and industry professionals
If you found this course interesting, here are other XRF related training courses:
- XRF in the workplace (May | November 2021)
- All cheques should be made out to Spectris Australia Pty Ltd and attached with our confirmation email.
- No course refunds will be given for no shows or participant cancellations
- Should you be unable to attend the intended course, you will be able to postpone your attendance to the next available course date
- We reserve the right to cancel the course even after the registration closing date, in case of restrictions regarding the covid-19 given by the local government. And will work with you on alternative measures with you / your company. Please contact us at email@example.com if you prefer for us to conduct a dedicated event for your company.
Attending from outside Perth?
- Several hotels and motels are available in the CBD, Fremantle, South Perth etc which are within a 30 minute drive radius of the venue. Ample free parking space is available at the venue.