Malvern Panalytical is pleased to offer a 6hr virtual training course, a unique opportunity to better understand the techniques, theory and practical application of your Mastersizer 3000.
The purpose of these training courses are to provide a basic framework to acquire the skill set to:
- Understand the basics of the technique and the instrumentation used in the measurement
- Design an experiment in a systematic and scientific manner to obtain good data
- Perform pre-measurement sample preparation and post-measurement software analysis
- Interpret data and troubleshoot issues
- Gain knowledge of what international norms may apply to the technique and other reference material
- Receive specific assistance in any application issues
This is a paid course: Industry $400 per participant per day; Academic and Government $200 per participant per day. If you have a voucher please send an email here.
Course registration will close on March 30, 2021 or as soon as the class fills. Don't wait - register early.
We reserve the right to cancel courses due to insufficient enrollment or unforeseen circumstances.