Malvern Panalytical is pleased to offer a 2-day in person training course, a unique opportunity to better understand the techniques, theory and practical application of your Mastersizer 3000.
The purpose of these training courses are to provide a basic framework to acquire the skill set to:
- Understand the basics of the technique and the instrumentation used in the measurement
- Design an experiment in a systematic and scientific manner to obtain good data
- Perform pre-measurement sample preparation and post-measurement software analysis
- Interpret data and troubleshoot issues
- Gain knowledge of what international norms may apply to the technique and other reference material
- Receive specific assistance in any application issues
This is a 2-day paid course the rate is $720 per participant per day, currently we are offering a 50% discount to Academic and Government. To pay with a purchase order or if you have a training course voucher please email voucher directly to us here to be redeemed towards the course.
Don't wait, register early as seating is limited due to social distancing being implemented in the classroom. Course registration will close on October 12th or as soon as the class is full whichever comes first. Complimentary breakfast snack and lunch will be provided, the customer is responsible for all other costs; hotels, transport, additional meals outside of what is provided.
- Course trainer will communicate the agenda, the course materials will be provided on site
- This course is intended to be very interactive
- Your technical questions are welcomed and encouraged
We reserve the right to cancel courses due to insufficient enrollment or unforeseen circumstances. Please note, this is an in-person course located at our office in Texas. Malvern Panalytical/Servomex, 12300 Dairy Ashford Rd., Suite 400, Sugar Land, TX 77478. The course will be provided in English. All payments must be made in USD. Recordings of the sessions are not provided nor allowed. Pricing is subject to change.