Reach for the PEAQ of protein research
Join the live launch event March 3, 2:00pm US East coast time, 11:00am US Pacific time, where we introduce the world’s most advanced and easy to use ITC system - the Malvern MicroCal PEAQ-ITC
Find out how the new MicroCal PEAQ-ITC will help you...
Biochemistry & molecular recognition
- Investigate signaling pathways
- Gain new insights into the structure/function relationships of important biomolecular interactions
- Perform binding studies AND enzyme kinetic measurements
- Investigate colloids, micellization processes and supramolecular assemblies
- Hit validation- Validate >20 hits a day using the MicroCal PEAQ-ITC Automated.
- Lead optimization - Universal, label free, ‘gold standard’ KDs.
- Assay development - Monitor your protein quality/ percentage active protein
Why use Isothermal titration calorimetry (ITC)?
- Study a broad range of interactions using one instrument:
- Protein- small molecule
- DNA-small molecule
- Organic molecule host-guest interactions
- It is label free
- You can get a ‘gold standard’ KD in under 30 minutes