Date recorded: May 23 2018Since the first commercial Dynamic Light Scattering (DLS) instrument was developed by Malvern Instruments in the early 1970s, our name - now strengthened by our evolution into Malvern Panalytical - has been synonymous with expertise and leadership in light scattering technology and particle characterization. Today, almost 50 years on, Malvern Panalytical technologies are trusted to answer questions, solve challenges, and help deliver the highest quality products in many thousands of organizations and industries around the world.
We are proud of our exceptional heritage, but we're also driven to address the current and future challenges of our customers by pushing the boundaries of science and engineering. We continually innovate and test, to develop new technologies and to make our established solutions perform even better. We focus not only on how our systems can improve, simplify and accelerate your workflows to improve productivity, but also on how they can rapidly provide more useful data than ever before - giving you absolute confidence in the decisions you need to make.
On May 23rd, 2018, we introduced a major step forward in light scattering characterization by unveiling the brand-new Zetasizer Pro and Zetasizer Ultra - two flagship systems which deliver the ultimate in particle and molecule size and zeta potential analysis. The Zetasizer Pro and Zetasizer Ultra represent the future of light scattering.
- Find out how to maximize confidence in your particle analysis data and make the right decisions.
- Learn how we've perfected dynamic and electrophoretic light scattering to make these techniques more simple, robust and informative.
- Understand how state of the art data quality analysis provides meaningful answers, empowering you to act with confidence.
- See how your workflow can be accelerated with this breakthrough in light scattering characterization.
Table of contents
1. Launch of Zetasizer Pro and Zetasizer Ultra