Zetasizer Nano User Training
Malvern Panalytical is pleased to offer this new 1 day virtual classroom training, a unique opportunity to better understand the techniques, theory and practical applications of your Zetasizer Nano instrument and the classic Zetasizer Nano Software. This course is designed for users of the Zetasizer Nano series of instruments, including the Nano ZS, Nano ZSP, Nano S, Nano Z, Nano ZS90, Nano S90.
Please note, there is a different course for the Zetasizer Pro and Ultra.
The purpose of this training course is to provide a basic framework to acquire the skill set to:
• Understand the basics of the technique and the instrumentation used in the measurement
• Design an experiment in a systematic and scientific manner to obtain good light scattering data (size and zeta potential)
• Perform pre-measurement sample preparation and post-measurement software analysis
• Interpret data and troubleshoot issues
• Gain knowledge of what international norms may apply to the technique and other reference material
• Receive specific assistance in application issues
This is a paid course: Standard Industry $400 per day or Academic $200 per day. To pay with a purchase order or if you have a valid training course voucher please email that information directly to: TrainingUSA@MalvernPanalytical.com.
We reserve the right to cancel courses due to insufficient enrollment or unforeseen circumstances.