Zetasizer Pro/Ultra User Training
Malvern Panalytical is pleased to offer this new 1 day virtual classroom training course, a unique opportunity to better understand the techniques, theory and practical applications of your Zetasizer Pro or Zetasizer Ultra instrument running the ZS Xplorer software. This course is designed for users of the Zetasizer Pro and the Zetasizer Ultra.
Please note, there is a different course for the classic Zetasizer Nano series.
The purpose of this training courses are to provide a basic framework to acquire the skill set to:
• Understand the basics of the technique and the instrumentation used in the measurement
• Design an experiment in a systematic and scientific manner to obtain good light scattering data (size and zeta potential)
• Perform pre-measurement sample preparation and post-measurement software analysis
• Interpret data and troubleshoot issues
• Gain knowledge of what international norms may apply to the technique and other reference material
• Receive specific assistance in application issues
This is a paid course: Standard Industry $400 per day or Academic $200 per day. To pay with a purchase order or if you have a valid training course voucher please email that information directly to: TrainingUSA@MalvernPanalytical.com.
We reserve the right to cancel courses due to insufficient enrollment or unforeseen circumstances.
- November 11 2020 - November 11 2020
11:00 - 17:00
Eastern Time [US & Canada]
- United States
- VIRTUAL, USA
- Event type:
- Classroom based training
- Zetasizer Ultra (Red)