Malvern Panalytical is pleased to offer an this 3 -day in person course based on lectures and demonstrations on the theoretical aspects of X-ray fluorescence analysis using the Zetium sequential wavelength dispersive spectrometer. Emphasis is placed on setting up traditional quantitative XRF applications, calibration and daily use of SuperQ. Theoretical aspects of parameter selection, matrix effects, sample preparation and routine measurements, calibration and calibration update, monitor correction and assessment of measurement results are treated in detail along with practical demonstrations. An introduction to the Omnian standardless software is included.
The following aspects will be covered during the course:
- Theory of X-ray fluorescence and instrumentation
- Qualitative and Quantitative analysis
- Application Setup
- Calibration, Matrix effect and Sources of errors
- Performing measurements
- Drift monitors, their implementation and practical use
- Introduction to Omnian standardless analysis
- Sample preparation of fused beads, pressed pellets, loose powders and liquids
This is a paid course; June 7, 8, and 9th the rate is $720 per participant per day, currently we are offering a 50% discount to Academic and Government. To pay with a purchase order or if you have (1) training course voucher please email signed voucher directly to us here to be redeemed towards the course. Course registration will close on May 31st or as soon as the class is full. Don't wait, register early, seats are limited and fill up fast.
Complimentary breakfast snack and lunch will be provided. The customer is responsible for all other costs of hotel, transportation and additional meals outside of what is provided.
- Course trainer will communicate the agenda and a pdf copy of course materials will be provided
- This course is intended to be very interactive
- Your technical questions are welcomed and encouraged
We reserve the right to cancel courses due to insufficient enrollment or unforeseen circumstances.
Please note, this is an in-person course located at our US office headquarters and will be provided in English. Malvern Panalytical, 2400 Computer Dr., Suite 2100, Westborough, MA 01581. All payments must be made in USD. Recordings of the sessions are not provided nor allowed. Pricing is subject to change .