Malvern Panalytical is pleased to offer a one day virtual training course, a unique opportunity to better understand the techniques, theory and practical application of your Mastersizer 3000. The purpose of these training courses are to provide a basic framework to acquire the skill set to:
- Understand the basics of the technique and the instrumentation used in the measurement
- Design an experiment in a systematic and scientific manner to obtain good data
- Perform pre-measurement sample preparation and post-measurement software analysis
- Interpret data and troubleshoot issues
- Gain knowledge of what international norms may apply to the technique and other reference material
- Receive specific assistance in any application issues
This is a paid course the rate is $720 per participant per day, currently we are offering a 50% discount to Academic and Government. To pay with a purchase order or if you have (1) training course voucher please email voucher directly to us here be redeemed towards the course.
Don't wait, register early as seating is limited. Course registration will close on December 7th or as soon as the class is full which ever comes first.
- Course agenda and materials will be provided as pdfs
- The link to join the course will be provided at least 1 week prior to the course date
- This course is intended to be very interactive
- Optimal home set-up is dual screen
- Your technical questions are welcomed and encouraged
We reserve the right to cancel courses due to insufficient enrollment or unforeseen circumstances. Please note, this is a virtual course and will be provided in English. All payments must be made in USD. Recordings of the sessions are not provided nor allowed.