'How to educate?' is the central theme of the last issue of X’Press in 2015. In our interview with the head of PANalytical’s research facilities in Sussex (UK), Prof. Paul Fewster describes his own education, the equipment he worked with and his contributions to research and education of many students who are involved with X-ray diffraction. We also give several examples of how we at PANalytical share our expertise with our customers, so that they can make optimal use of their equipment. Our specialists often do this on-site and in the customers’ own language.
In this issue, among other things:
• X-ray Scattering Lab at Penn State serves multiple disciplines
• Keep fit for future developments
• Research and education at the ‘Rostislav Kaischev’ Institute of Physical Chemistry, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences
• Expertise for Tikomet
• About batteries
Not registered yet?
Sign up for free today. By registering you will have free access to exclusive content including
- Webinars, presentations and videos
- Application notes, technical notes, articles, white papers and software downloads
And in addition you will receive
- Our regular eNews including the latest news, education, events and offers from Malvern