Powerful, agile, easy to use GPC/SEC software for OMNISEC instrument control, data acquisition, analysis and reporting
OMNISEC software is an integrated solution for the advanced analysis of proteins and polymers by GPC/SEC, and is specifically designed for control of OMNISEC RESOLVE and OMNISEC REVEAL. Simplified workflows improve productivity and help you to maximize the information and efficiency of your experiments. Simply load your samples and the software controls all the sequencing, enabling truly automatic unattended operation.
OMNISEC software’s workflow based interface makes it quick and intuitive to adopt. It guides the user through instrument and sequence setup, data acquisition and analysis simply and easily.
OMNISEC software contains many convenient and productive features to improve productivity for the analysis of polymers, polysaccharides and proteins. Its advanced features include:
- Absolute molecular weight and molecular weight distribution
- Intrinsic viscosity and molecular conformation
- Overlay multiple injections
- Statistical analysis of multiple injections
- Mark-Houwink plots
- Manual or fully automatic baseline setting and peak detection
- One click from raw data to results
- Proven asymmetric band broadening corrections
- Built-in, intuitive report designer
- Automatic determination of dn/dc, or UV extinction coefficient
- Integrated help system to guide users
- Full export capability of raw data, results and intermediate calculations
OMNISEC software (version 10 or later) gives direct control of OMNISEC RESOLVE and OMNISEC REVEAL, as well as the ability to acquire and display results in real time.
OMNISEC software allows the user to control instruments, change detector settings and set up new or existing analysis methods. At the end of the run, data can be analyzed and reports automatically generated.
- Sample types:
Natural polymers (polysaccharides, DNA)
- Parameters measured:
Light scattering intensity (SLS)
Molecular weight (Mn, Mw, Mz)
Radius of Gyration (Rg)
Intrinsic viscosity (IV)
Mark-Houwink a & K
Hydrodynamic radius (viscosity)
- Data acquisition rate:
- 100 Hz
- Minimum computer specification:
- Windows 7 Professional 64 bit (includes Windows 8.1 Pro license), 4th Gen Intel(R) Core I7 Processor (Quad Core HT, 3.4 GHz Turbo, w/ HD Graphics), 8 GB 1600 MHz DDR3 memory, 500 GB 3.5 inch SATA (7200 RPM) HDD, Full-HD monitor