The Zetasizer NanoSampler can accommodate up to 96 sample vials, accurately delivering up to 3 sequential aliquots of each sample into the Zetasizer Nano for automated particle size or molecular size measurements. All operation remains within the easy-to-use Zetasizer software using the simple Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) interface. The NanoSampler is delivered complete with the software, analysis cell and fittings to attach to the Zetasizer Nano instrument.
- Automated measurements reduces operator bias and improves laboratory efficiency
- Unattended multi-variate analysis simplifies exploration of the effect of key formulation parameters
- Compatible with any Zetasizer Nano for measurement of size
- Automates reproducibility studies
- Improved sample throughput
- Reduced operator time
- Maximizes the return on your Zetasizer investment
- Simple change over from automated to manual measurements
How it works
The NanoSampler is delivered complete with the software, analysis cell and fittings to attach to the Zetasizer Nano instrument.
A license key, supplied with the NanoSampler, enables control of the autosampler from the Zetasizer software. A Standard Operating Procedure allows the user to select which vials to analyze.
You need at least 750µL for one loading, which is pumped through the tubing and into the quartz flow cell fitted inside the Zetasizer Nano instrument. Size measurements are then made before the next sample is analyzed automatically. Up to three repeat measurements can be made from a full 1.5mL vial if required.
|Sample capacity||96 x 1.5 mL vials in 2 plates|
|Minimum sample volume for single loading||750 µL|
|Injections per vial||1-3 programmable|
|Maximum sample viscosity||6.44 cP|
|Communication port||USB 2.0|
|Power||95 – 240 Vac +/- 10%, 50-60 Hz|
Weight and dimensions
|Dimensions (W, D, H)||300mm x 510mm x 360mm|
|Temperature||10°C – 40°C|
|Humidity||20% - 80% non-condensing|