ASD LabSpec range - Support
Laboratory Instrumentation for Qualitative and Quantitative Materials Analysis
The ASD LabSpec line of laboratory instrumentation offers laboratory-grade performance in a ruggedized, portable design suitable for benchtop analysis or transport to the sample location. ASD LabSpec analytical instrumentation performs rapid, non-destructive materials analysis for qualitative and quantitative applications.
The ASD LabSpec 4 product line utilizes the same spectrometer configurations as ASD’s FieldSpec line of spectroradiometers, long recognized as the “gold standard” in portable near-infrared (NIR) field spectroscopy. Employing this state-of-the-art NIR technology, these portable lab instruments can quickly and nondestructively measure a wide range of materials with absolute precision.
Optimized for rapid analysis, ASD LabSpec 4 spectrometers are the ideal analytical instruments for fast-moving laboratory environments, providing instant results with no sample preparation.
- Evaluate hundreds of samples per day with high analytic throughput rates.
- Identify spectral characteristics of both liquids and solids in real-time.
- Non-destructive measurement means no sample preparation and allows for the reuse of the sample in other research.
- Measure multiple properties simultaneously through NIR energy that penetrates several millimeters into organic substances.
- Compatible with all ASD sampling accessories.
- Rapid analysis moves with the speed of production to evaluate incoming, in-process, or finished materials almost instantaneously.