Do you need to outsource particle size or rheological analysis of a selection of samples and materials? Malvern Panalytical offers this service.
We offer particle and rheological characterization service for your samples. Samples will either be analyzed at one of Malvern Panalytical's applications laboratories or through Malvern approved third party independent analysis labs.
Our material characterization service can characterize the size distribution, shape distribution and zeta potential of particles, in samples over a wide range of concentrations and particle size using the full range of instrumentation techniques available to them. In addition, we can characterize the rheological properties of a wide range of materials through a variety of test methods and instrumentation types.
Technologies available include:
- Laser diffraction (wet, dry and aerosol dispersions).
- Dynamic light scattering (for macromolecules and colloidal suspension).
- Zeta potential measurement (aqueous and non-aqueous, iso-electric point determinations).
- Automated vision system (wet and dry image analysis).
- Rheological characterization (for fluids, semi-solids, and high temperature polymers).
- Our on-site experts can also advise and collaborate on more complex characterization requirements.
Contact us for more information.