Fecha registrada: June 04 2015
Duration: 24 minutes 20 secondsThis live online demo is designed to provide you with an introduction to the Mastersizer 3000. You will be able to take a look at the Mastersizer 3000 and it’s accessories via the webcam in our lab, and we will share the Mastersizer 3000 software with you so that you can follow the measurement process live. We will look at the dispersion of a sample measured in liquid using the Hydro EV accessory. This will introduce you to new features in the Mastersizer 3000 software, such as the live trending of parameters during the measurement, which is a great aid to method development. We will also show you the data quality feature which gives you feedback on the quality of your measurements as well as on the stability of you results. Next we will make some measurements using the Aero dry dispersion unit, to show how easily you can set up a method to get reproducible data on bulk dry materials. And finally we’ll show you some of the software features designed to aid method transfer onto the Mastersizer 3000. There will also be time to ask any questions that you have about laser diffraction and the Mastersizer 3000.
Table of contents
2. Mastersizer 3000 Smarter Particle Sizing
3. Laser diffraction calculates particle size by measuring particle light scattering intensity
4. Laser diffraction – how does it work?
5. Mastersizer 3000 optics: red light measurements
6. Video 1
7. Video 2
8. Thank you for your attentionAny questions?Please type your questions in using the Q&A panel on the right side of your screen
9. Video 3
10. Thank you for your attentionAny questions?Please type your questions in using the Q&A panel on the right side of your screen
11. Contact Information
12. Find out more about Mastersizer 3000