This webinar is dedicated towards helping end users expand their research applications for powder, thin film, nanoparticles as well as non-ambient studies. Learn more about how to conduct these experiments on Malvern Panalytical's intelligent Empyrean XRD platform.
This webinar will be conducted by our XRD application specialist, Dr Sandeep Nagar, who is based in India. Dr Nagar has 16 years of R and D experience. He completed his PhD in Materials Science from KTH Sweden in 2012. He thereafter taught at various Indian universities as an Assistant Professor for 6 years. In 2018, he joined Malvern Panalytical as an application specialist for X-ray diffraction. In his work, he has provided application and technical support to customers from various industries including academic research, to mining, steel, cement, pharmaceuticals and more. His area of specialty is in mineralogical and structural research using X-ray diffraction for powder and thin film samples.
Interested to learn more? Join our free series of webinars: "Better XRD data analysis and interpretation for materials characterization":
- Webinar 1: Introduction to powder X-ray diffraction. More info
- Webinar 2: Studying battery cathode materials using X-ray diffraction More info
- Webinar 3: Expand your powder XRD applications for materials characterization research More info
- Webinar 4: Good vs bad XRD patterns: how to improve your phase analysis. More info
- Webinar 5: Better XRD data quality: importance of good sample preparation. More info
- Webinar 6: Improving your phase search mapping by defining your elemental range: introduction to elemental analysis using X-ray fluorescence. More info
- Webinar 7: Live demo at your desk - latest high performing XRD Benchtop. More info
- Webinar 8: Range of XRD instruments to aid materials characterization research. More info