Continuously building quality
Concept Life Sciences continuously builds quality into all of its systems and procedures to continue to deliver high quality, compliant and scientifically robust results, products and solutions to our customers.
As Quality is at our foundation, everyone within Concept Life Sciences is committed to maintain high quality, ongoing compliance and continually improve systems throughout the company.
Our highly experienced and dedicated independent Quality team work seamlessly with operational departments in order to support scientists in adhering to the following standards:
- Good Scientific Practices
- Good documentation practices
- GxP Data Integrity (ALCOA+)
- Robust, Repeatable, Fact-based, Consistent data
- Systems are based on 5Ps (Procedures, Processes, Personnel, Premises, Product)
Fully GxP MHRA compliant services
We offer fully GxP MHRA compliant services from Research & Development to Commercial manufacturing activities:
- GLP – Environmental Safety, Agrochemicals, Contract Research, Cosmetics, Food & Feed additives, Industrial Chemicals, Toxicological Studies
- GMP – Manufacture of RSMs (Registered Starting Materials), APIs (Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients), testing of IMP (Investigational Medicinal Product) and Finished dosage forms
- GCLP – Samples from clinical trials
We are also compliant with other quality standards:
- Alcumus ISOQAR certification ISO 9001:2015 Cert No 6725 (Bradford site)
- GMP+ for aflatoxin B1 on animal feed
- RSA – Retail Supplementary Audit – Independent audit required by M&S/Tesco for any Microbiology Laboratory to undertake pathogen tests on “own label” products and associated materials
- DEFRA – official organic testing laboratory – pesticides
- Our Food services division is a UKAS accredited testing laboratory No. 1549 for compliance to/with ISO 17025:2017 General requirements for the competence of testing and calibration laboratories
Concept Life Sciences are regularly audited and approved by MHRA and customers (and FDA at our Bradford site), representing an excellent opportunity to share best practice and identify areas for improvements.
Our Quality Policy [LS2] – supports our commitment to quality, accuracy and customer focus.
Concept Life Sciences management commit to the following key objectives:
- Strive to be perceived by our customers as a company whose service and support consistently exceed those of our competitors.
- To meet/exceed client contractual expectations.
- In the event that one of our customers has a problem with our services or our actions, we will react immediately and decisively to overcome it.
- Work to build a company that is regarded by its employees as one they are proud to work for, that communicates with them, listens and responds appropriately, values them and invests in them.
- Provide training and a safe working environment.
- Strive to be the preferred supplier for our services in our chosen field.
- Provide high quality service which is compliant with all applicable GxP regulatory and statutory requirements.
- Provide a process for reviewing and improving quality objectives through process excellence initiatives.
- Communicate this policy to all employees and ensure the principles are embodied in the day-to-day culture of Concept Life Sciences.
- Veterinary Products (MHRA) – Bradford
- Human Medicinal Products (MHRA) – Bradford
- MHRA GLP certificate
- ISO 9001:2015 certificate