We offer a custom, advisory approach to quickly solve your bioanalytical challenges.
Our experts deliver rapid turnaround of discovery PK and distribution studies, through non-regulatory and regulatory (GLP) Toxicokinetics (TK) support and ultimately Phase 1 and Phase 2 (GCP) clinical trials.
We source ethically approved tissue from our industry suppliers and through our trusted working relationship with Lothian NHS Research Scotland Bioresource. Associated linked-anonymized patient demographic data is also available, adding power to your study.
Our biomarker capabilities:
- 10x Genomics® Chromium™ System to deliver a single-cell RNA-sequencing readout.
- NanoString service for multiplex analysis of up to 800 RNA, DNA or protein targets.
- MSD’s MESO QuickPlex SQ120 for rapid highly-sensitive results
- Akoya Biosciences® Vectra® Polaris™ Automated Quantitative Pathology Imaging System to create high-quality fluorescent images of multiple biomarkers on a single section.
- Multi-colour flow cytometry, ELISA and Luminex
We also provide a range of bioanalysis read-outs to support in vitro toxicology studies.
For more information see our recent poster “The benefits of SLE in the development of a GLP protocol for the measurement of 17β-estradiol and testosterone in the H295R steroidogenesis assay, Test No 456” or explore our Toxicology services.