Upgrade or purchase a HighScore License
We are offering a time-limited special offer for upgrades until 31st December 2022.
- 5.0 Users: download the 5.1 version here and upgrade for free (You will need to register on the website to download the software)
- 4.x users: 20% off the price of an upgrade
- 3.X users & Older & New to HighScore : Require a new license purchase
HighScore reads data from all major powder diffractometer brands as well as synchrotron data.
HighScore 5.1 Overview
A continuously developing package
We continuously innovate and update the HighScore suite to offer you the most comprehensive and user-friendly toolbox for XRD. In the latest release (version 5.1) of the suite, various new functions have been added to HighScore:
- HighScore 5.1 is the first 64-bit (only) release, finally unchained from the 2GB memory limit, which was earlier imposed by the 32-bit address space.
- Strongly improved text labeling.
- Size/strain calculations and a report engine were published in the Scripting
- Improved Isolines View with Anchor Scrub Line and 3-fold hairline cursor.
- A Layer Thickness model was added to the Rietveld refinement.
- A new Parallel Fit option was added, for ultra-fast QPA or other tasks where one model is fitted to many scans.
HighScore is designed for and running on Windows 8.1 (64-bit) and Windows 10 (64-bit) Current Branch for Business operating systems.
A PC configuration matching the (minimum) hardware requirements for the desired Windows operation system will be sufficient.
If you run HighScore or RoboRiet in an Automation, we advise you to contact our support team before upgrading.
Support of 21 CFR Part 11 with HighScore is possible with the newly release OmniTrust and OmniAccess solutions.
For existing Audit Trail customers, we have made an End Of Life version of HighScore: version 4.9a.
HighScore 5.x is not compatible with the Audit Trail solution.
Current Version: 5.1