Discover – Never seen before education program enabling you to learn all the new essentials from Malvern’s leading experts.
Interact – Put our technologies at the heart of your application. Arrange a one to one consultation with our applications and technology experts.
New – Learn more about Malvern’s latest solutions including microcalorimetry.
Dr. Michael Caves, Product Technical Specialist for Biophysical Analysis, Malvern Instruments Ltd
Dr. Mike Kaszuba, Technical Support Manager, Malvern Instruments Ltd
Ben Owen, Product Specialist & Business Development Manager, NanoSight
Questions les plus fréquentes
Is this event for me?
- Are you responsible for driving forward research, efficiency and process within your organisation?
- Are you looking to meet, connect and engage with leading characterisation experts?
- Do you have a characterization or application challenge but are unsure what solution is right for you?
- Are you an existing Malvern instruments user looking to get more from your system?
- Are you simply looking for easy ways to understand the science behind our solutions?
If you answered yes to any of the above then this event is unmissable for you.
Please let us know if you have a visual or hearing impairment as we are happy adjust to your needs
Pour en savoir plus
Request a private consultation
- Do you have data you can’t share with the group?
- Want to talk one to one with one of our specialists?
Throughout the Malvern Live day we will be offering you the chance to book 20-45minute* complimentary private consultation sessions so that you can get to the heart of your application challenges or simply spend some time learning about solutions relevant to your research. There will also be opportunity for personal data analysis and sample testing**
If you would like to arrange a private consultation please contact email@example.com
*The length of time of the consultation sessions will be subject to the number of requests. If we have a large number of requests we may only be able to offer a 20 minute sessions however any outstanding questions will be arranged to be followed up by personal correspondence from our specialists at a later date.
**Sample testing may need to be conducted at the Malvern office in advance. To request an advanced sample discussion or data analysis session please email firstname.lastname@example.org