Malvern Panalytical is pleased to offer a Virtual Spraytec Pharma Training Course: Learn how to get the best droplet/particle size results from your Spraytec for nasal sprays and orally inhaled spray devices (nebulizer, MDI, DPI).
We will cover:
- theory of laser diffraction software
- review special accessories for inhalation devices
- how to best interface the Spraytec to your device
- what do the results mean
- verification of the system
- what to investigate if the results don’t seem right
This is a paid course the rate is $720 per participant per day, currently we are offering a 50% discount to Academic and Government. To pay with a purchase order or if you have (1) training course vouchers please email signed voucher directly to us here to be redeemed towards the course.
If you use a Spraytec, if you have to review Spraytec data, or if you work in a regulated spray environment, this is a course you don't want to miss. Course registration will close on Apr 5th or as soon as the class fills.
Don't wait - register early.
Pour en savoir plus
- The trainer will communicate the agenda, the course materials, any necessary software links to participate in this course. Data files, small reference database, if applicable
- The link to join the course will be provided at least 1 week prior to the course date
- This course is intended to be very interactive
- Your technical questions are welcomed and encouraged
- The optimal home set-up is a dual-screen
We reserve the right to cancel courses due to insufficient enrollment or unforeseen circumstances.
Please note, this course is at time convenient to the Americas, is in English, needs to paid in USD, and recordings are not provided. Pricing is subject to change.