We are pleased to offer our Malvern Further Education program, a unique opportunity to better understand the techniques, theory and practical application of your Zetasizer Nano. The purpose of these training courses is to provide a basic framework for new users of the technique to acquire the skill set to:
• Understand the basics of the technique and the instrumentation used in the measurement.
• Understand how to design an experiment in a systematic and scientific manner to obtain good data.
• Understand the basic workings of the software and where to get assistance if necessary. Understand how to interpret (and reprocess, if necessary) data, the terms on the standard report, and to troubleshoot issues.
• Gain knowledge of what international norms may apply to the technique and other reference material.
• Get specific assistance with any application issues.
Complimentary Breakfast and Lunch to be served.
Course date is tentative and subject to minimum enrollment levels. If we do not receive sufficient interest, the class will be cancelled. Course date will be confirmed two weeks before the date to allow time to make travel arrangements. Please register your interest to secure your place in the course now.