We are pleased to offer our Malvern Further Education program, a unique opportunity to better understand the techniques, theory and practical application of your Zetasizer Nano ZS.
The purpose of these training courses are to provide a basic framework for new users of the technique to acquire the skill set to:
- Understand the basics of the technique and the instrumentation used in the measurement.
- Understand how to design an experiment in a systematic and scientific manner to obtain good data.
- Understand the basic workings of the software and where to get assistance if necessary.
- Understand how to interpret (and reprocess, if necessary) data, the terms on the standard report, and to troubleshoot issues.
- Gain a knowledge of what international norms may apply to the technique and other reference material.
- Get specific assistance in any application issues.
Complimentary breakfast and lunch will be provided