One and one-half days (12 hours) of comprehensive training.
What You Will Learn
- ASD instrument design and characteristics
- ASD instrument setup and use of accessory equipment
- Use of RS3™ and ViewSpec™ Pro software to collect and post process spectra
- Collection design and field methods
- Discussion of specific application considerations
Who Should Attend and Why
- New ASD instrument users who wish to learn about the instrument design and operation
- ASD instrument users with questions about collecting spectra in the field
- Group Training Sessions
- Price includes group use of an ASD demo spectrometer, but attendees are encouraged to bring their own instrument if desired.
- If the offered dates, or group format do not fit into your schedule, please contact your sales representative to schedule a custom training that works for you.