We are pleased to offer Malvern Panalytical one day, in person classroom training. A unique opportunity to better understand the techniques, theory and practical application of your Zetasizer Advance systems. Pro or Ultra instrument running the ZS Xplorer software. This course is designed for users of the Zetasizer Advance Lab, Pro or Ultra.
Please note, there is a different course for the classic Zetasizer Nano series.
The purpose of these training courses are to provide a basic framework to acquire the skill set to:
- Understand the basics of the technique and the instrumentation used in the measurement
- Design an experiment in a systematic and scientific manner to obtain good data
- Perform pre-measurement sample preparation and post-measurement software analysis
- Interpret data and troubleshoot issues
- Gain knowledge of what international norms may apply to the technique and other reference material
- Receive specific assistance in any application issues
This is paid course: Industry $800 per day or Academic/Government $400 per day. To pay with a purchase order or if you have two valid training course vouchers they can be used as payment. Please email that information directly to us here.
Please note this course is in person and has limited seating and social distancing. Complimentary breakfast and lunch will be provided; the attendees is responsible for all other costs; hotels, transport, additional meals outside of what is provided. We reserve the right to cancel this course due to low enrollment, weather, etc.