Malvern Panalytical is pleased to offer this new one day virtual classroom training course, a unique opportunity to better understand the techniques, theory and practical applications of your Zetasizer Advance Lab, Pro or Ultra instrument running the ZS Xplorer software. This course is designed for users of the Zetasizer Advance Lab, Pro or Ultra.
Please note, there is a different course for the classic Zetasizer Nano series.
The purpose of this training courses are to provide a basic framework to acquire the skill set to:
- Understand the basics of the technique and the instrumentation used in the measurement
- Design an experiment in a systematic and scientific manner to obtain good light scattering data (size and zeta potential)
- Perform pre-measurement sample preparation and post-measurement software analysis
- Interpret data and troubleshoot issues
- Gain knowledge of what international norms may apply to the technique and other reference material
- Receive specific assistance in application issues
This is a paid course: Standard Industry $400 per day or Academic $200 per day. To pay with a purchase order or if you have a valid training course voucher please email that information directly to us here.
Deadline to register is July 9th, We reserve the right to cancel courses due to insufficient enrollment or unforeseen circumstances.