ASD Vis NIR Chemometrics and Instrumentation, this is a On-Line comprehensive two day training by ASD, a Malvern Panalytical brand.
What You Will Learn
- ASD spectrometer instrument basics
- Introduction to NIR
- Indico Pro Software
- Chemometrics Analysis (Grams IQ and IQ Predict)
- Regression analysis
- Data conversion
- Data import and model building
Who Should Attend and Why
- ASD instrument users of all levels who need to learn more about qualitative and quantitative analysis
- Enhance the value and utility of your Vis/NIR spectrometer
- Turn your raw data into real time usable and valuable information
- Group Training Sessions
This is a virtual paid course, industry $400 per participant per day or Academic or Government $200 per participant per day
We reserve the right to cancel courses due to insufficient enrollment or unforeseen circumstances.
Your Instructors: A member of ASD’s SummitCAL Solutions Team, experts in spectroscopy and the use of ASD instrumentation for a wide range of applications
Pour en savoir plus
If the dates or group format do not fit into your schedule, please contact your ASD sales representative to schedule a custom training that works for you.