We reserve the right to cancel the course even after the registration closing date, in case of restrictions regarding the covid-19 given by the local government. Please contact us at email@example.com if you prefer for us to conduct a dedicated event for your company.
Interested to improve and optimize the use of your XRF spectrometer?
After you have perfected sample preparation and data collection, it's time for mastery of data analysis and interpretation using the software. SuperQ Version 5x is the software platform used for analysis and control of Malvern Panalytical's Wavelength Dispersive XRF (WDXRF) spectrometers including the Axios, PW2400, MagiX series. The SuperQ Software Training course is aimed at personnel interested in learning the step-by-step procedure of using the software for various aspects of running their XRF system. It is a 3-day course, with hands-on experience in using the software. Attendees will have access to a PC to learn how to set up programs, analyze data from an XRF system. For a better understanding of XRF applications, participants will also get a chance to see live remote demonstrations from our applications laboratory too. It is expected that participants are already familiar with Malvern Panalytical XRF and have basic knowledge of XRF Spectrometry.
Can't attend this programme in May? Consider attending the programme in October 2021.
- Early bird (by 28th Feb) / Special academia rate: AUD2,500 excluding GST
- Usual price: AUD 3,700 excluding GST
Which will include the below:
- Classroom training – hands-on with PC
- Course Notes (soft and hard copy)
- SuperQ Reference Manual (Soft copy)
- Trial version of SuperQ software for tutorial session
- Certificate of Achievement
Hari Bhaskar, Application Specialist and Process and Automation Solutions Manager
Hari is currently based in Australia managing the Application business for Australia and provides product support for process and lab automation solutions across the Asia Pacific region. He holds a Bachelor's degree in Engineering and has been working with the company for the last 20 years in various capacities - Service, Sales, Application and Product Support. He has worked with customers from various segments including cement, mining, metals, pharmaceuticals, academia, oil and petrol chemicals, service labs and more, providing advice on Malvern Panalytical’s fusion sample preparation, XRF, XRD, CNA solutions for their applications. Hari has sound product knowledge and extensive experience in method development using our X-ray instruments for a wide range of application areas.
Hari is the Course Director for not only “SuperQ XRF software”, but also other courses like “XRF at the workplace” and “HighScore XRD software”. Contact Hari at firstname.lastname@example.org
Questions les plus fréquentes
Who should attend?
- XRF Chemists or Operators who are using the Malvern Panalytical WDXRF system and wanting to involve in calibrating the system and troubleshooting
- Beginners with some basic knowledge of the theory of XRF Spectrometry and wish to start working on SuperQ and WDXRF
- SuperQ users wanting to improve their expertise in using the software to explore more capabilities
Benefits of attending:
- Opportunity to refresh your knowledge in using SuperQ software
- Professional training and certificate for laboratory staff
- Learning new methods in calibration setup and diagnosis using SuperQ
- Improves reasoning and decision making on routine XRF analysis issues
- Opportunity to network with peers and industry professionals
If you found this course interesting, here are other XRF related training courses:
- XRF in the workplace (May | November 2021)
Pour en savoir plus
- All cheques should be made out to Spectris Australia Pty Ltd and attached with our confirmation email.
- No course refunds will be given for no shows or participant cancellations
- Should you be unable to attend the intended course, you will be able to postpone your attendance to the next available course date
- We reserve the right to cancel the course even after the registration closing date, in case of restrictions regarding the covid-19 given by the local government. And will work with you on alternative measures with you / your company. Please contact us at email@example.com if you prefer for us to conduct a dedicated event for your company.
What should you be equipped with for this online learning
- Access to a PC
- Ensure that it is installed with the SuperQ trial software that we provide you
- Ensure that it is equipped with remote support software so that our specialists can tune in to help you during the course tutorials