Malvern Panalytical is proud to roll out the market’s first ever bespoke XRD training for pharmaceutical companies. Special care has been taken to design this programme, using pharmaceutical examples and challenges. This online course would not be possible without the hours of feedback and content curation by our esteemed pharmaceutical industry experts, Prof T N Gururow and Dr K Vyas. Look forward to an informative and hands-on training. This programme is a great booster for employee development as well as succession planning. That is why we strongly encourage companies to send a team of employees for this bespoke programme.
This is level 1 of a 2-part programme. It will cover both theory and hands-on tutorials on XRD analysis in pharmaceuticals. For instance good sample preparation practices, optimal XRD tools for best quality analysis as well as data analysis and tutorials. Topics covered include polymorphism, crystallinity and amorphous quantification, cluster analysis, BitMap conversion and more. Attendees can consider attending the level 2 programme on advanced XRD analysis in pharmaceuticals. More information can be found here.
As part of this bespoke programme, the first ever in the market, you will receive these benefits:
- Certificate of attendance
- Relevant XRD literature
- FREE HighScore Plus trial software
- If you are keen to receive more advanced level training on polymorphism analysis, indexing, structure solution analysis, join our level 2 programme
- Indicate your interest to receive a course quotation
Want more privacy & tailored learning? Opt for group training for your company
- Enjoy the above-mentioned benefits PLUS
- Get added engagement opportunities with our experts. All with the privacy and freedom to consult with our specialists
- SOPs that are tailored to your process
- Receive a tailored programme discussing your company's specific challenges and data
- Talk to us about pricing and preferred dates.
- Prof T N Gururow
- Dr K Vyas
- Dr Mangesh Mahajan, National Application Specialist, XRD, Malvern Panalytical
Dr Mangesh Mahajan has a Ph. D. and postdoctoral experience in the field of solid state and materials chemistry from National Chemical Laboratory, Pune, India. He has expertise in multiple characterization techniques for various types of materials from more than 13 years. He is associated with Malvern Panalytical from last 5 years as an application specialist for X-ray diffraction. During his engagement, he is instrumental in providing application related support in different industries and research organizations as like in pharmaceuticals, cements, mining and metal industries, universities, national institutions and more. Dr Mahajan is based in Hyderabad.
- Dr Sandeep Nagar, National Application Specialist, XRD, Malvern Panalytical
Dr Nagar completed his PhD in the field of multiferroic thin films manufacturing and characterization from KTH Sweden in 2012. He spent 6 years conducting research at the departments of Physical Sciences and Electronics Engineering at Amity University Noida as well as G D Goenka University Gurgaon. In 2018, Dr Nagar joined Malvern Panalytical as the National XRD Application Specialist. In his role, he has been helping numerous customers across industries; from academia, to pharmaceuticals, metals, cement, polymers, specialty chemicals and more. He not only provides applications advice to customers in choosing the relevant X-ray diffractometer for their application. In addition, he provides training so that they further optimise their XRD for research and QC purposes. Dr Nagar is based in Gurgaon, Delhi.
- Mr Amol Pandit, Pharmaceuticals Segment Manager, Malvern Panalytical
Questions les plus fréquentes
Areas to note:
• This is the first ever course in the market on Pharmaceutical XRD
• All courses will be conducted online by Malvern Panalytical specialists in conjunction with esteemed Pharmaceutical industry speakers
• Course has been developed specifically on pharmaceutical challenges and examples
• Sign up as a group and enjoy additional perks. Talk to us!
• All Level 2 course attendees must complete Level 1 training first.
Who should attend?
• Pharmaceutical researchers
• Anyone in pharmaceutical establishments in R and D, quality control and quality assurance and audit
• Opportunity to refresh your knowledge on XRD fundamentals, like good sample preparation practices, how to achieve good quality data and interpret XRD data implications
• Professional training and certificate
• Benefit from this bespoke training which covers tailored XRD analysis on pharmaceutical examples and problems - the first of its kind in the market
• Improves reasoning and decision making on pharma XRD analysis issues
• Opportunity to network with peers and industry professionals
• In addition to receiving the training and certificate, you will also receive SOPs, relevant literature
Pour en savoir plus
All cheques should be made out to Spectris Technologies Pvt Ltd and attached with our confirmation email.
- No course refunds will be given for no shows or participant cancellations
- Should you be unable to attend the intended course, you will be able to postpone your attendance to the next available course date