Malvern Panalytical is proud to roll out the market’s first ever bespoke XRD training for pharmaceutical companies. Special care has been taken to design this programme, using pharmaceutical examples and challenges. This online course would not be possible without the hours of feedback and content curation by our esteemed pharmaceutical industry experts, Prof T N Gururow and Dr K Vyas.
Look forward to an informative and hands-on training. This programme is a great booster for employee development as well as succession planning. That is why we strongly encourage companies to send a team of employees for this bespoke programme.
Want more privacy and tailored learning? Opt for group training for your company and receive more benefits:
- Certificate of attendance
- Relevant XRD literature FREE HighScore Plus trial software SOPs tailored to your process
- Added engagement with the privacy and; freedom to consult with our specialists
- Tailored programme discussing your company's specific challenges and data
- Talk to us about pricing and preferred dates.
- Single seat admissions are also available for our level 1 and level 2 courses.
- Opportunity to refresh your knowledge on XRD fundamentals, like good sample preparation practices, how to achieve good quality data and interpret XRD data implications
- Professional training and certificate
- Benefit from this bespoke training which covers tailored XRD analysis on pharmaceutical examples and problems - the first of its kind in the market
- Improves reasoning and decision making on pharma XRD analysis issues
- Opportunity to network with peers and industry professionals
- In addition to receiving the training and certificate, you will also receive SOPs, relevant literature
- Course fee - INR 30,000/-
- For further details on payment, kindly contact - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Prof T N Gururow
- Dr K Vyas
- Dr Mangesh Mahajan, National Application Specialist, XRD, Malvern Panalytical
Dr Mangesh Mahajan has a Ph. D. and postdoctoral experience in the field of solid state and materials chemistry from National Chemical Laboratory, Pune, India. He has expertise in multiple characterization techniques for various types of materials from more than 13 years. He is associated with Malvern Panalytical from last 5 years as an application specialist for X-ray diffraction. During his engagement, he is instrumental in providing application related support in different industries and research organizations as like in pharmaceuticals, cements, mining and metal industries, universities, national institutions and more. Dr Mahajan is based in Hyderabad.
- Dr Sandeep Nagar, National Application Specialist, XRD, Malvern Panalytical
Dr Nagar completed his PhD in the field of multiferroic thin films manufacturing and characterization from KTH Sweden in 2012. He spent 6 years conducting research at the departments of Physical Sciences and Electronics Engineering at Amity University Noida as well as G D Goenka University Gurgaon. In 2018, Dr Nagar joined Malvern Panalytical as the National XRD Application Specialist. In his role, he has been helping numerous customers across industries; from academia, to pharmaceuticals, metals, cement, polymers, specialty chemicals and more. He not only provides applications advice to customers in choosing the relevant X-ray diffractometer for their application. In addition, he provides training so that they further optimise their XRD for research and QC purposes. Dr Nagar is based in Gurgaon, Delhi.
- Mr Amol Pandit, Pharmaceuticals Segment Manager, Malvern Panalytical
Pour en savoir plus
Who should attend?
- Pharmaceutical researchers
- Anyone in pharmaceutical establishments in R and D, quality control and quality assurance and audit
What will you learn?
- PXRD fundamentals
- Good sample preparation practices
- Optimal XRD hardware tools for best quality analysis
- (Hands on) Advanced data analysis on polymorphism, crystallinity; amorphous quantification, cluster analysis, BitMap conversion and more