Earlier you had seen the launch of our latest XRD detector, the 1Der. It is our high-end detector that can tackle challenging samples that other detectors in the market find difficulty in. You had also seen how it nicely complements our X-ray diffractometer range - the Empyrean series 3 and can be an add-on to the multi-core optics.
During this webinar, we invite you to our application laboratory in our supply center in the Netherlands. Our XRD scientist, Dr. Bao Zhaohui would be sharing in more detail as he conducts various experiments and demonstrates the superior data quality that 1Der is capable of.
Look forward to the following:
- Live demonstration
- See how it can be an add-on to the Empyrean Series 3 multi-core optics
- See how together, you can achieve superior data quality for even challenging samples and for various high-end research applications
- Attend our launch in the Asia time zoned for more exciting details!
Interested to improve your XRD data analysis and interpretation? Scroll down to register your interest in our series of XRD webinars.
Dr. Bao ZhaoHui(鲍朝辉), Senior X-ray Diffraction, Applications Specialist at Malvern Panalytical
Dr. Bao has been working at Malvern Panalytical's supply center in the Netherlands for more than 7 years. His specialty is in X-ray diffraction, which can be to uniquely identify and quantify materials based on their crystal structure or to check for phase changes or the integrity or performance of the material under pressure, temperature, humidity changes. ZhaoHui completed his Ph.D. in Materials Science at the Institut National Polytechnice de Grenoble, France. He carried out his PhD fellowship at the European Commission in Germany where he focused on developing and characterizing epitaxial oxide thin films. Today, Dr. Bao shares his knowledge with clients who want to expand their research or industrial applications using XRD. This is through guest speaking at conferences and online seminars as well as product demonstrations.
Questions les plus fréquentes
Who should attend?
• R and D and manufacturing leaders responsible for appropriate analytics selection
• Anyone who is interested in keeping up to date of the market's new XRD technological platforms
• Researchers involved in materials characterization analysis who want to expand their knowledge in X-ray diffraction
• Relevant industries include (but are not limited to) those researching on thin films, battery, powder metallurgy, cement, mining and minerals, environmental monitoring, pharmaceuticals and more
• Scientists engaged in method development for new materials or in supporting root cause analysis investigations in support of product manufacturing
How long is this webinar?
45 minutes is the intended speaker time with additional time for addressing queries.
Pour en savoir plus
Join our free series of webinars: "Better XRD data analysis and interpretation for materials characterization":
Series of XRD webinars to improve your data quality and interpretation
- Webinar 1: Introduction to powder X-ray diffraction. More info
- Webinar 2: Studying battery cathode materials using X-ray diffraction More info
- Webinar 3: Expand your powder XRD applications for materials characterization research More info
- Webinar 4: Good vs bad XRD patterns: how to improve your phase analysis. More info
- Webinar 5: Better XRD data quality: the importance of good sample preparation. More info
- Webinar 6: Improving your phase search mapping by defining your elemental range: introduction to elemental analysis using X-ray fluorescence. More info
- Webinar 7: Live demo at your desk - latest high performing XRD Benchtop. More info
- Webinar 8: XRD phase quantification tutorial - improve your XRD data analysis. More info
- Webinar 9: XRD applications in the minerals industry More info
- Webinar 10: XRD data analysis on HighScore Plus version 4.9 - what's new? More info
- Webinar 11: XRD phase quantification tutorial - crystallinity calculation. More info
- Webinar 12: New product launch: Empyrean brings new wonder to XRD. More info
- Webinar 13: Range of XRD instruments to aid materials characterization research. More info