The SelectScience Virtual Neuroscience Summit 2020 will bring together expert speakers from across the globe and cover a range of topics spanning across neuroscience, from the latest techniques in neuroscience research to neurological disease, neurodegeneration, analytical neurochemistry and more.
Taking place November 17-18, 2020, this entirely digital event is designed to ensure that knowledge share, effective communication and collaboration in this critical field is not only continued but flourishes at this challenging time.
Headline topics will include understanding pain, memory and emergent behaviors, 3D brain modeling, the latest imaging technology for neuroscience, Alzheimer’s disease, and more.
Alongside other speakers, Malvern Panalytical are providing the following presentations at the Summit:
- 17th November: Dr Max Ahmed and Dr Thomas Pesnot - Multicellular tissue models and methods to identify tool compounds for interrogation of novel targets
- 18th November: Dr Natalia Markova - Fragment-based screening of PARP15: An orthogonal approach
Questions les plus fréquentes
- Keep up with cutting-edge research from expert speakers
- Learn about the latest technology launches this month
- Access application notes, posters, technical papers and more
- Ask the experts - live Q&As with manufacturers and scientists
- Network with scientists, globally
Pour en savoir plus
For more information please visit the SelectScience event page here.