Innovation is key to delivering new drugs faster and cheaper, whilst ensuring they’re optimized to patient needs. Data drives crucial decisions, but how do you know it’s the right data? From solubility and delivery to bioavailability and stability, the application of intelligent analytics is vital to the success of your candidate formulation.
The fundamental question every pharmaceutical scientist must ask him or herself is: “Considering the intended route of delivery, what do I need to know about my drug candidate and its intended formulation?”
Catch up on part 5 of this interactive workshop to see our experts explain how, using real-life examples, the best – and worst – decisions in pharmaceutical development and manufacture are made, and offer their top tips for success.
Watch the whole series:
- Anna Shevchenko, PhD, Principle Scientist at Particle Analytical
- Dr. Natalia Dadivanyan, Field Application Scientist
- Paul Senior, Team Leader Method Development and Validation
- David Fengas, Director of CMC Services
- Dr. Steve Ward-Smith, Strategic Account Manager
- Caroline German, Technical Director
Pour en savoir plus
Who should attend?
• Scientists looking to further their understanding of analytical techniques and their optimal application within drug product development
• Scientists seeking to optimize their analytical strategy to speed formulation development and regulatory submission
• Scientists interested in gaining an understanding of how early-stage analytics can help predict downstream challenges and successes