Accurate and repeatable elemental analysis is critical towards the profitability of mineral sales and exports. In previous workshops, Malvern Panalytical has discussed the latest cutting-edge X-ray fluorescence spectrometers for elemental analysis. For instance, portable yet robust benchtop XRFs like the Epsilon range. Or the powerful floor standing XRFs like the Zetium for high sensitivity and high throughput analysis. This November, we focus on helping service labs and mineral companies achieve even more accurate elemental analysis with good sample preparation best practices. Beyond pressed pellet, the most accurate results are with fused bead calibration.
Learn from Malvern Panalytical sample preparation experts on the
- importance of sample preparation, compared to pressed pellet or solids
- new cutting-edge fusion sample preparation instruments - and how the fully automatic fusion instrument compares to semi-manual fusion machines in terms of safety and performance.
- how to select the appropriate flux for your nickel, bauxite or cement application
- how else you can further improve your elemental quantification with the right fusion instrument, flux and flux dispensing tools
- Josh Xiong, Application Specialist for elemental analysis from Malvern Panalytical
Questions les plus fréquentes
Who should attend?
- Anyone who is interested to stay up to date on the latest sample preparation best practices and latest cutting edge instrumentation
- Anyone from research or quality control