You are cordially invited to join us for our upcoming Live Event.
Where: The Clayton Cambridge Hotel or Virtual
When: Wednesday 11th May 2022
Join us and our guest speakers from industry and academia for our one-day, face-to-face conference.
There will be the opportunity to:
- Choose from two streams to tailor your own agenda
- Book a 1-2-1 with any of our specialists
- Have a live demo of one of our instruments
- Submit your poster abstracts to present to other delegates
The full agenda and session are below. You can still reserve your spot early.
We look forward to seeing you in May!
|08:45 – 09:00||Arrival, Registration & Coffee|
|09:00 – 09:15||Introduction, Mark Carnegie-Brown, Concept Life Sciences|
|Room 1||Room 2|
|09:15 – 09:20||Stream Introductions||Candidate to Clinic, David Fengas, Concept Life Sciences||New Enabling Analytical Techniques and Innovative Assays for Drug Discovery, Tom Pesnot, Concept Life Sciences|
|Session 1||Process Research & Development towards Drug Substance||New Enabling Analytical Techniques for Drug Discovery|
|09:20 – 09:50||Stream 1||Process Development: Chemistry, Analytics and Materials Science, Jamie Stokes, Concept Life Sciences||Pushing the Boundaries in Biomolecular Interaction Analysis with GCI and waveRAPID: from Biologics to Fragment-Based Drug Discovery, Fabio Andres, Creoptix|
|09:50 – 10:20||Stream 2||Development of a Sustainable and Scalable Process for Step 1 and 2 of talazoparib tosylate, David Daniels, Pfizer||Top Tips for Characterizing Lipid Nanoparticles, Hanna Jankevics, Malvern Panalytical|
|10:20 – 10:45||Coffee|
|Session 2 Pharmaceutical Development - De-risking strategies towards Drug Product||Immunology and Neuroscience: New Enabling Assays and Predictive AI for Drug Discovery|
|10:45 – 11:10||Stream 3||De-risking and accelerating drug formulation development, Andrew Deacon, Concept Life Sciences||Innovative Assays for Immunotherapy Drug Discovery Programs, Justyna Rzepecka, Concept Life Sciences|
|11:10 – 11:35||Stream 4||Predicting the Bioavailability and Processability of APIs via Morphological Analysis, Paul Senior, Concept Life Sciences||In vitro Assays for Neurodegeneration Drug Discovery, Elise Malavasi, Concept Life Sciences|
|11:35 – 12:00||Stream 5||Diffraction in Drug Development - Solid state and particle size characterization in process and formulation development workflows, Robert Taylor, Malvern Panalytical||Using Computational Models to overcome the Blood Brain Barrier, Sandeep Pal, Concept Life Sciences|
|Session 3||Integrating New Assays and Analytical Techniques to Progress Novel Modalities in Drug Discovery|
|12:00 – 12:25||Stream 6||1-2-1 meeting with specialist or Demo of instruments including Mastersizer, Zetasizer, Nanosight or WAVEcore||Optimizing PROTAC Design: BRPF1 Degraders as a Treatment for AML, Daniel Glynn, Concept Life Sciences|
|12:25 – 14:00||Lunch & Poster Presentations|
|14:00 – 14:45||Keynote Speaker, Saman Honarnejad, Chief Scientific Officer, Pivot Park Screening Centre|
|14:45 – 15:15||Raffle & 1-2-1 meetings with a specialist|
|15:15 – 15:45||Closing Remarks|
- Andrew Deacon, Senior Formulation Scientist, Concept Life Sciences
- David Fengas, Director of CMC Services, Concept Life Sciences
- Daniel Glynn, Research Leader, Concept Life Sciences
- Hanna Jankevics, Pharma & Food Segment Lead, Malvern Panalytical
- Mark Carnegie-Brown, Vice President, Concept Life Sciences
- Elise Malavasi, Principal Scientist, Concept Life Sciences
- Sandeep Pal, Research Leader, Concept Life Sciences
- Justyna Rzepecka, Principal Scientist, Concept Life Sciences
- Paul Senior, Technical Leader - Physical Characterisation, Concept Life Sciences
- Jamie Stokes, Research Leader, Concept Life Sciences
- Robert Taylor, Segment Marketing Manager, Concept Life Sciences
- Fabio Andres, Application Scientist, Creoptix
- Saman Honarnejad, Chief Scientific Officer, Pivot Park Screening Centre
- David Daniels, Senior Principal Scientist, Pfizer
Pour en savoir plus
When registering, we will ask you to select which presentations you would like to attend in either stream 1 or 2 so you can tailor your own agenda for the day.
Once your registration is confirmed, you will have the opportunity to submit a poster abstract to share your research with other attendees. We will also provide information on booking a 1-2-1 with our specialists which can either be to have a discussion or have a demo on one of our instruments on display.
Attendance is free and refreshments and lunch will be provided. Due to the number of places being limited we apologize if we cannot confirm in-person attendance, however you will be offered online registration for the virtual broadcast.