Core agrochemical services
Concept provides a comprehensive range of synthesis services to both the industrial and academic sectors and can design and expedite routes to even the most challenging of targets.
We offer milligram to kilogram chemistry synthesis for APIs, intermediates, reference compounds, focused libraries, stable isotopically labeled compounds, competitor compounds, scaffolds, building blocks, analogs, drug metabolites and impurities.
Synthetic expertise supported by a wealth of analytical instrumentation
Concept’s chemists can access complex molecules including examples containing numerous chiral centers, macrocycles, peptides and polycyclic compounds using modern techniques and the latest methodologies.
Our synthetic expertise is supported by a wealth of analytical instrumentation including NMR, HPLC-MS, LCMS, GCMS, SFC, IR, GPC, chiral LC and DSC and are either open access or run by a dedicated team of analytical chemists.
We have supported and driven projects in these areas for a variety of clients that include world leading academic institutions, virtual start-ups, globally renowned organizations and international research bodies.
Concept’s highly trained chemists use their knowledge and the latest equipment and methodologies to explore new chemical space, adding value to client projects through the generation of intellectual property. Our chemists have been named as co-authors on numerous patents and publications and we have been included in numerous finals of the RSC/SCI National Retrosynthesis Competition.
- Nanoparticle chemistry
- Metabolite synthesis
- Green chemistry
- High pressure chemistry up to 7.8L (including hydrogenation and carbonylation)
- Flow chemistry
- Photoredox chemistry
- Scale-up chemistry
- Microwave assisted synthesis
- Prep HPLC
- Automated purification
- Countercurrent chromatography
- Chiral LC
- Nucleoside, nucleotide and phosphoramidite pro-tide synthesis.
- Safe handling and modification of small molecule natural products including the ability to handle controlled substances.
- Fuel additives and lubricant chemistry – over 50 projects carried out including overbasing as well as synthesis of high energy molecules and anti-oxidants.
- Materials chemistry with a particular emphasis on printable electronics produced to strict purity requirements (>99.8%) on hundred-gram scale.