Oncology drug discovery
Our extensive expertise and consultative approach to oncology drug discovery ensures a customized, robust program for our clients. We can deliver a tailored, focused study or a fully integrated program to clinical candidate by being an extension of your team. We can deliver bespoke programs of work to support a precision medicine approach through direct tumor targeting, investigate combination therapy or understand the effects of modifying the tumor micro-environment (TME).
Our scientific team has world-leading experience in in vitro immunology, specialized multiplex histology and chemistry to support and underpin your oncology pipeline.
At Concept, we tailor our team and approach to each client project and can support your program from identification of a small molecule hit, bespoke screening cascade design and execution, medicinal chemistry optimization through to API GMP manufacture, bioanalysis and patient biomarker assessment in clinic. We also work on alternative modalities such as ADCs, PROTACs and non-small molecule drug discovery approaches.
Our Oncology services include:
- Bespoke assay and screening cascade development
- High content phenotypic profiling
- Biophysical expertise including novel MOAs
- TME studies and translational assays including in vitro, in vivo and ex vivo screening of compounds for their ability to drive phenotypic and functional immune cell changes
- Target gene and protein expression in healthy and diseased tissue
- Biomarker/patient selection strategies
- PROTACs, ADCs and small molecule drug discovery
- Medicinal chemistry, synthetic chemistry and computational chemistry
- ADMET screening, bioanalysis and PK assessments
- Process research and development, API GMP manufacture and supporting analytical services
We have extensive in vitro immunology, pre-clinical immuno-oncology, RNA sequencing and specialist multiplex histology experience. Our suite of available immuno-oncology services and assays can be specifically tailored to your project:
- PBMC and T Cell Stimulation Assays
- Exhausted T Cell Assays
- Killing Assays
- Phagocytosis Assays
- Myeloid Cell Assays
- Suppression Assays
Please get in touch to discuss your immuno-oncology, immunology, RNA sequencing or specialist histology research needs.