The West Coast MicroCal Users Day, sponsored by Malvern Instruments, will focus on applications, best practices, and latest developments in isothermal titration and differential scanning calorimetry (ITC and DSC) and will bring together MicroCal users from across the West Coast. MicroCal scientists from Malvern Instruments will also attend and be available to answer your ITC and DSC related questions.
The 1 day event will include presentations by scientists discussing how ITC and/or DSC are used as part of their research.
The Users Day will be an opportunity for scientists to share their experiences and network with area researchers, and meet microcalorimetry experts.
Registration is free of charge, and includes lunch.
- Bill Callahan III, Ph.D., Senior Scientist, Amgen Thousand Oaks, Characterizing Amorphous Suspensions: Potential Formulation Option for Monoclonal Antibodies
- Andrey Bobkov, Ph.D., Director, Protein Production and Analysis Facility, Sanford Burnham Prebys, ITC 101 for non-ITC folks
- Gabriel Ozorowski, Ph.D., Sr. Research Associate, Scripps Research Institute, DSC as a tool for HIV-1 vaccine design
- Matthew McGann, Product Manager, Innovative Products, Malvern Instruments, Assessing Bioformulation Stability – From prediction to characterizing particle content
- Aditya Gandhi, Ph.D., Candidate, University of Colorado Anschutz, John Carpenter Lab, Thermal stability and aggregation of Antibody drug conjugates
- Muneera Beach, Ph.D., Applications Scientist, Malvern Instruments, An In Depth Look: Enzyme Kinetics by ITC