We are pleased to offer our Malvern Panalytical Further Education program, a unique opportunity to better understand the techniques, theory and practical application of your MicroCal PEAQ-ITC.
The purpose of these training courses are to provide a basic framework for new users of the technique to acquire the skill set to:
• Understand the basics of the technique and the instrumentation used in the measurement.
• Understand how to design an experiment in a systematic and scientific manner to obtain good data.
• Understand the basic workings of the software and where to get assistance if necessary.
• Understand how to interpret data, optimize experimental design, and to troubleshoot issues.
• Gain a knowledge of how the technique is used in life sciences research and drug discovery
• Get specific assistance in your application issues.
Complimentary breakfast and lunch will be provided.