Comprehensive training for one and one-half days (12 hours) at ASD, a Malvern Panalytical brand.
What You Will Learn:
- ASD instrument design and characteristics
- ASD instrument setup and use of accessory equipment
- Use of RS3™ and ViewSpec™ Pro software to collect and post process spectra
- Collection design and field methods
- Discussion of specific application considerations
Who Should Attend:
- New ASD instrument users who wish to learn about the instrument design and operation
- ASD instrument users with questions about collecting spectra in the field
Deadline to register for this course is August 10th
Group Training Sessions
Price includes group use of an ASD demo spectrometer, but attendees are encouraged to bring their own instrument if desired.
If the offered dates, or group format do not fit into your schedule, please contact your ASD sales representative to schedule a custom training that works for you.