Malvern Panalytical is pleased to offer this one day in person classroom training, a unique opportunity to better understand the techniques, theory and practical application of your Microcal PEAQ-ITC instrument. We will not be covering the other MicroCal systems.
The purpose of these training courses are to provide a basic framework to acquire the skill set to:
- Understand the basics of the technique and the instrumentation used in the measurement
- Design an experiment in a systematic and scientific manner to obtain good data
- Perform pre-measurement sample preparation and post-measurement software analysis
- Interpret data and troubleshoot issues
- Receive specific assistance in any application issues
This is a paid course the rate is $720 per participant per day, currently we are offering a 50% discount to Academic and Government. To pay with a purchase order or if you have (1) training course voucher please email signed voucher directly to us here to be redeemed towards the course.
Complimentary breakfast snack and lunch will be provided. The attendee is responsible for all other costs for hotel, transportation and additional meals outside of what is provided.
Please register to secure your place as seating is limited to keep the course small for the benefit of the attendees and hands-on availability. Deadline to register is September 1st
- Course trainer will communicate the agenda and a pdf copy of course materials will be provided
- This course is intended to be very interactive
- Your technical questions are welcomed and encouraged
We reserve the right to cancel courses due to insufficient enrollment or unforeseen circumstances.
Please note, this is an in-person course located at our US Malvern Panalytical office, located at 2400 Computer Drive, Westborough MA 01581, and will be provided in English. All payments must be made in USD. Recordings of the sessions are not provided nor allowed. Pricing is subject to change.