Malvern Panalytical is pleased to offer a Virtual Spraytec Industrial Course; Learn how to get the best droplet size results from your Spraytec for fuel injectors, agricultural sprays, spray coating, consumer sprays, paint sprays, etc.
We will cover:
- Theory of laser diffraction
- Software review
- How to best set up the system for your application
- What do the results mean, averaging and data output
- Verification of the system
- What to investigate if the results don’t seem right
This is a paid 4 hour virtual course: pricing for Industry $400 per participant day or Academic and Government $200 per participant per day
If you use a Spraytec, if you have to review Spraytec data, or if you work in a regulated spray environment, this is a course you don't want to miss.
Course registration will close on April 8, 2021 or as soon as the class fills. Don't wait - register early.
We reserve the right to cancel courses due to insufficient enrollment or unforeseen circumstances.